Tired of having to call and make a verbal reservation? Do you want to start the check-in process before you ever bring your pet to us for boarding? If so, then the JFPH Paradise Pet Resort Pre-Check-In Admission form might be the right thing for you! To fill out an online form, click here.
During Your Pet’s Stay
Where will your pet stay on vacation? Our Paradise Pet Resort offers more than just a bed and a meal. When staying at the Jonesboro Family Pet Hospital, your pet receives personal attention from our trained and educated staff, complimentary healthy meals, and special care. During your pet’s stay, you can rest easy knowing that they are under the observation of our Patient Care Specialist and the supervision of our Doctors. All pets are boarded indoors in temperature-controlled, light, clean, spacious quarters with separate facilities for dogs and cats, and exotics. Each pet is fed based on your instructions. Bathing and pedicures (by request), and veterinary services can even be scheduled during your pet’s stay!
- Large dogs enjoy spacious indoor areas with warm, clean linens to snuggle in. Small dogs have individual kennels with plenty of bedding to curl up in.
- Cat owners may choose either a medium or large kennel or condo. Housemates may more easily share a condo. Condos have elevated ledges for kitties to curl up on.
Your pet stays in indoor, climate controlled comfort.
- All dogs are individually (or with their fur family if boarding together) taken out in our large fenced in yard to potty and have exercise at least twice daily.
- All pets go home with a report card with comments on their stay from our boarding staff.
- At Paradise Pet Resort, we feed and recommend Hill’s Sensitive Stomach, which helps to reduce any boarding stress diarrhea. We also have Hill’s veterinary diets for specific health conditions if needed. If your pet is on a different diet, we recommend that you bring their own food for their stay.
- Daycare—Our trained and caring team members will provide excellent care and attention for all pets that come in for daycare. Pets can come in as early as 7 am for daycare during the week, and 8 am on Saturdays.
We Offer These Additional Services
- Pedicure* -(we trim the nails and smooth off any rough edges) *(avian & exotics are extra)
- Bathing – Price is depending on the size of your pet and the type of bath. If your pet stays 3 nights or longer, their bath is ½ price.
- Play Time -15 minute increments of private interaction with at least one of our trained team members for mental stimulation and exercise for your fur-baby!
- Medication* administration, basic (2-4 medications) – Ask staff for daily charge.
- Medication* administration, extensive (5 or more
- medications) – Ask staff for daily charge.
- Diabetic injections and glucose monitoring – Ask staff for daily charge.
- Elective procedures, such as a dental cleaning, spay, neuter, etc., may also be completed for an additional charge while your pet boards with us as long as there is availability.
*Medications should be clearly identified in labeled containers. If not, then hospital stock may be used and charged for.
Let Us Pamper Your Pet
While you’re away, let us pamper your pet with some optional services!
With our Play Time, your pet receives a combination of the following services depending on your wishes and your pet’s interests.
- Extra walking and exercise in our large fenced yard or indoor playroom
- Pool time (available during summer months only)
What We Require to Keep Your Pet Safe and Healthy
We do require your pet’s vaccines to be up-to-date for boarding or daycare. DAP (distemper, adenovirus, and parvovirus), Rabies, Leptospirosis, Canine Influenza H3N2/H3N8 (Dog Flu), and Bordetella and Kennel Cough must be current for dogs, as well as having a negative fecal test for intestinal parasites and have current testing for heartworms. Cats must have CVRP FeLV and Rabies. Please speak with one of our trained veterinary team members if you have any questions or need clarification on your pet’s vaccination status. We cannot accept home administered vaccines. If your vaccines were administered at another veterinary hospital, please bring the vaccine certificates with you when you check-in. Not all veterinary hospitals or boarding facilities require the same vaccines.
Our Rates and Pet Accommodations
|Standard Dog Room
|3′ x 8′ approximate
|Labrador Retriever, German Shepherd, Newfoundland, Mastiff
|21 1/2″ x 28″
|Mini Schnauzer, Parson Russell Terrier, Boston Terrier, Scottish Terrier
|14″ x 28″
|Toy breeds such as Chihuahua, Yorkshire Terrier, Toy Poodle
|28″ x 33 1/2″
|Breeds up to Basset size
|26″ x 56″
|One or more cats
|28” x 33 1/2”
|One or two cats
|21” x 28”
|Luxury Suites for dogs (Tahiti, Key West and the Red Wolf Den)
6 1/2 ft x 8 ft and
4 1/2 ft x 8 ft
|Includes 2 walks per day, PLUS, 2 play-times (15 minutes each). We will send a text photo to you once daily during one of the play-times. Complimentary special cookies/treats with your permission. A nice comfy bed and 24 hours television tuned to pet friendly shows. Two or three large dogs would have plenty of room to be comfortable in these suites.
Luxury Key West Suite
Luxury Red Wolf Suite
Luxury Tahiti Suite
*Note: We charge for each night your pet stays with us, much like a human hotel. Plus applicable taxes.
We have a feline specific boarding area for our kitty guests! This area is separate from our canine guests and offers two large windows with a view of the back yard.
During their stay our feline guests can watch the birds nibble at the bird feeder from their window perch. They can also enjoy play-times with our cat tree and various toys!
What You Should Bring For Your Pet
Paradise Pet Resort will provide comfortable bedding, food bowls, toys, and Hill’s Sensitive Stomach or veterinary formula meals.
Please bring for your pet:
- Your pet’s own food if different from Hill’s Sensitive Stomach or veterinary diets.
- Bring any medications in their original labeled containers, clearly identified.
- No more than one blanket and two toys per pet.
Please mark any of your pet’s belongings with permanent ink. We will do our best to make sure that all items are returned to you but please know that unmarked items can sometimes be misplaced because of the large volumes of laundry processed daily.