Special Needs Pet Boarding
Special needs pets are kept in a separate location for the extra care they require and are monitored around the clock by our skilled staff of nurses and on-site veterinarians.
Pet Boarding For Animals With Special Needs
Our Special Needs Boarding is a comprehensive program that is specifically tailored to boarding pets with the following conditions or symptoms:
- Diabetes (our PCS will check glucose levels, feed, and give insulin)
- Seizures (epilepsy)
- Senior pets
- Requiring multiple medications
- Chronic illness (asthma, kidney failure, heart disease)
- Requiring mobility assistance (arthritis, hind end weakness, paralysis)
- Unique dietary requirements
- Post surgical care
Specialized Care and Constant Monitoring for Your Beloved Pets
All Special Needs Boarding pets stay in an area devoted to the additional care they need and are monitored around the clock by our trained nursing team and on-site veterinarians. Jonesboro Family Pet Hospital strives to give your pet love and attention in a safe, supportive environment so you will feel comfortable being away for a few days.